Payment policy: Upon booking all costumers are required to pay 30% deposit which is calculated at the checkout. The remaining amount (70%) will be charged on the day of visit.

Mini rafting

70.00 2 hours 30 minutes

Min booking: 2 persons.

Category: Product ID: 3116